Operational Risk Reduction - Underground
Increase Understanding Underground
The underground mining environment presents unique challenges for managing risk and maintaining high performance regulatory compliance.
Early detection of subtle changes in hydrology, gaseous environment and ground control can quickly reduce risk to miners and mine operators.
New platforms and tools for gathering and analyzing data help increase understanding™ of the entire mine environment offer opportunities to gain rich insights in the mine environment and provide guidance to engineering and executive staff decisionmaking.
Synfluent's ALISA™ AI engines, deep sensing fields and data gathering platforms are ready to take information to a new level of understanding and meaning at your mine.
We can collect, analyze and integrate data and information from sources such as:
- Existing mine sensors and reporting systems
- Production reporting systems
- Human and Mechanical Asset tracking
- ALISON™ high-speed optical sensing networks
- Autonomous data collects by GPS independent rotary wing drones
Areas of Capability for Underground Mines
- Ground control monitoring and microseismic prediction
- Ventilation gas monitoring
- 1GB full mesh optical networks for OpsComms and integrated sensor platforms
- Realtime environmental analysis - gases and liquids
- Systems failure prediction
- Integration with existing ERP/MRP platforms such as SAP, Oracle and Azure.
The mine of tomorrow will bring a balance between the people and the hard asset capabilities necessary to get the job done all the while insuring a successful and safe mining environment.
GRASP Robotics Conference, 1 Feb 2018, Philadelphia, PA
Canadian Mining Expo 2018, May 2018, Vancouver, BC
MINExpo Las Vegas, NV 2020
US Sales: 1-215-285-4748
Have Synfluent Call You
UAV Data Collection
Mining Ground Control
Minewide Optical Networks
AML/Legacy Surveys & Management
Autonomous UAV Services