AI Tools for underground mining
From high speed 1GB optical networks with integrated environment sensor packages to microseismic detection fields we deliver AI-based tools for global mining operations.
Underground communications is the foundation of safety and productivity.
ALISON™ high speed adaptive learning optical networks overcome low bandwidth communications of WiFi systems and cabling constraints of fiber optics to provide data-rich uncabled networks in the underground mining environment.
Each underground ALISON™ network node integrates addressable sensor platforms which can gather data about ground control, ventilation and environment conditions on a near-realtime basis from any location in the underground mine.
In addition, we can collect, analyze and integrate data and information from sources such as:
- Existing mine sensors and reporting systems
- Production reporting systems
- Human and Mechanical Asset tracking
- ALISON™ high-speed optical sensing networks
- Autonomous data collects by GPS-independent unmanned aerial vehicles.
Areas of Capability for Underground Mines
- Ground control monitoring and microseismic prediction
- Ventilation gas monitoring
- 1GB full mesh optical networks for OpsComms and integrated sensor platforms
- Realtime environmental analysis – gases and liquids
- Systems failure prediction
- Integration with existing ERP/MRP platforms such as SAP, Oracle and Azure.
The mine of tomorrow will bring a balance between the people and the hard asset capabilities necessary to get the job done all the while insuring a successful and safe mining environment.
Canadian Mining Expo 2018, May 2018, Vancouver, BC
MINExpo Las Vegas, NV 2020
US Sales: 1-215-285-4748
Have Synfluent Call You
UAV Data Collection
Mining Ground Control
Minewide Optical Networks
AML/Legacy Surveys & Management
Autonomous UAV Services